Most of us are not lucky enough to have owned our horse all their lives, so having baby pictures is rare – unless you bought from the breeder and they had taken some. Morgan Wagner, owner of the famed Endo the Blind, is one of those lucky people who has owned her horse since the very beginning. In fact, she has had him since he was a weanling! He was bred by her grandmother, she told iHeartHorses, so she got to watch him grow up right before her eyes!
Last week, Endo turned 16 years old and she celebrated by posting images of him growing up. Since Endo is an Appaloosa, the images she shared show the amazing color change he has gone through! Not only that, but you can see him when he still had his beautiful eyes.
Wagner told us that Endo gets plenty of carrots, cookies and mints on a daily basis, so he is spoiled every day, not just his birthday!
Endo and Wagner have several upcoming events across the U.S. if you would like the chance to meet the two in person:
- 6/18-19 – Competing at a Licensed Working Equitation show in Redmond Oregon
- 7/1-4 – Demos at the Eugene Pro Rodeo
- 7/22-24 – Working equitation demos at the Kentucky Horse Park for BreyerFest
- 8/13 – Competing at a Licensed Working Equitation competition in Washington.
- 9/13-18 – Competing at the IALHA Nationals in working equitation in Utah.
- 9/21-24 – Competing at the Andalusian World Cup in Las Vegas.
Follow Endo on Facebook to stay up to date on all his events.
Check out these images of Endo growing up! All images are reprinted with express permission from Morgan Wagner.
Endo as a yearling
Endo at 4 years (on right)
Endo at 5 years
Endo at 12 years, when his first eye was removed