Owning a horse can be serious business. The same can be said for horseback riding, no matter which riding style you are performing. However, that doesn't mean that us equine enthusiasts don't like to laugh from time to time. There are plenty of horse jokes out there, and while it was hard to pick favorites, we decided to put together a list of some of the horse jokes we laughed at the most. Enjoy!
- What do you call a horse that likes to stay up late? A night mare.
- What kind of bread do horses like to eat? Thoroughbred.
- Why do cowboys like to ride horses? Because they're too heavy to carry.
- What did the mother horse say to her foal? It's pasture bed time!
- Why do most horses look so fit? Because they're on a stable diet.
- How much money does a bronco have? A buck.
- What makes a horse sneeze? Hay fever.
- What kind of horse travels all around the world? A globe trotter.
- What kind of food do race horses like to eat? Fast food.
- What does it mean when you find a horseshoe on the ground? Some poor horse is walking around in socks.
If you're enjoying these horse jokes, you might like our popular article 17 OF Our Favorite Equestrian Memes.
Now, onto some more horse jokes!
- What street do horses like to live on? Main Street.
- What did the horse say after she fell over? Help! I've fallen, and I can't giddy-up!
- What's the hardest thing about learning to horseback ride? The ground.
- Why couldn't the pony sing? Because he was a little hoarse.
- What do you call a horse that lives next door to you? A neigh-bor.
- What do you call a racehorse that is guaranteed to win? Sherbet.
- Why couldn't the horse dance? Because he had two left feet.
- A horse walks into a bar. The bartender asks him "Why the long face?"
- What is a horse's favorite sport? Stable tennis.
- When does a horse talk? Whinny feels like it.
Do you have a favorite joke about horses? Share it with us in the comments below!