3. Look for Poisonous Plants
Walk your horse pasture on a regular basis to look for plants that are poisonous to horses. You can consult your local Farm Bureau for a list of local toxic plants. If you find toxic plants, keep your horse out of the pasture until the situation is fixed.
Horse Courses by Elaine Heney
- Listening to the Horse - The Documentary by Elaine Heney & Grey Pony Films
- Shoulder In & Out Training for better balance, bend & topline development with your horse
- Over 110+ Polework Exercises & Challenges to Download
- Dancing at Liberty & Creating Connection with Your Horse (11 lessons) - Grey Pony Films