It’s so important that you and your trainer are a good match. If you’re looking for a new trainer, then put these six tips to work to make sure that the new trainer is a great match for you.
1. Decide What You Like in a Trainer
Different trainers have very different training methods. Before you look for a new trainer, think about what characteristics you like in a trainer. Do you like someone who is intense and who will constantly push you to be better? Or do you need someone who is more supportive and who will be patient with you as you move along at your own pace? Knowing what you like in a trainer can help you to find a trainer who is a good match.
Horse Courses by Elaine Heney
- Listening to the Horse - The Documentary by Elaine Heney & Grey Pony Films
- Shoulder In & Out Training for better balance, bend & topline development with your horse
- Over 110+ Polework Exercises & Challenges to Download
- Dancing at Liberty & Creating Connection with Your Horse (11 lessons) - Grey Pony Films